Saturday 20 June 2015

CNB Life : Aku akan rindu korang..

Assalammualaikum..

Soon, our session together will officially ended. I got a little throwback for us. Of course I'm gonna miss all of you especially to those whom been with me for almost 5 months at GIATMARA. Some may know how annoying and childish I might be but yet you're still stick around with me. I thank you for that. Sincerely thank you..



During our Pizza's Lunch at the newly published outlet of  Pizza Hut at Papar.


I didn't know if any of guys really did notice that I took this photo. You guys seemed so busy with your business and that land properties. Hahaha !




My last selfie with him was so in hurry. My camera couldn't adjust the contrast of the light and our skin tones. Hence, the effect resulted me in such a glowy state. Lewlzz....


The man at the back is Cikgu Ramzu aka Cigu Eju. He's our teacher not on of us (students) ohkays.. People always misunderstood him as one of the students at GIATMARA too. Duhhh, tu sebab muka cigu babyface abis. Hahah. This cigu have a pet named *whatsthenameagainiforgotoredy*. It's a type of squirrel. Hahah, rare right? He's one of the thousand men out there that really took care of tidyness, and perfections. Definitely he loves to selfie, kan cigu? HAHAHA


As I say frequently, time is preciousness that I hope one day, all of us will reunite. Imy guys ! #cnbmoments


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Cherry